Submit a photo or video
Upload the shots/clips that reflect who you are or the surroundings that impact you.
Suggest an album
Have a great idea for an album? Let us know!
Having trouble viewing a photo or video?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of paper, chemicals and machines are your photographs reproduced on?
- Are the photos I will receive the same resolution as the images online?
- How are the photos processed?
- Will the photos I order have a watermark on them?
- Will the caption be printed on the photo?
- What is the difference between glossy, matte and lustre?
- What type of framing and matting material do you use?
- How are images cropped?
- Do you hold the copyrights to your images?
- Can I download the images?
- Can the photos be used commercially? (advertising, promotional materials, etc.)
- Why can't I add items to my shopping cart?
- How do I order?
- Can I phone in an order?
- Are your online credit card transactions safe and secure?
- Can I cancel or change an order once I place it?
- If I start an order and leave the site, how long do items stay in my shopping cart?
- I can't find my photo on the site. Where can I locate it?
- Can I have my photos shipped to another location other than my billing address?
- Can I return my order if I am unhappy with the finished product?
- How long will it take to receive my photos? How are photos shipped?
- Am I able to track my shipment?
- What should I do if I received the wrong items or I am missing items from my order?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Am I responsible for paying the shipping costs?
- How are the photos and items packaged?
- What should I do if the artwork has been damaged during shipment?
In contrast, matte finishes have a very smooth, non-glare finish. Matte finishes have a lower-contrast when printed and are often used to enhance the texture of a print and may be best suited for framing.
Lustre paper is the premier paper most preferred by portrait and wedding photographers and is considered more of a professional-grade paper. Lustre is often considered the finish "between" matte and glossy, and has a slight gloss with a subtle, often pearl-like texture. Lustre paper has a deeper color-saturization than matte as well as a higher contrast.
- Click the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options..."
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Click the "Sites..." button
- See if "mycapture.com" is listed in the window at the bottom under the "Domain" category. If it is there and the setting says "Always Block", you want to highlight that and click remove. If it isn't there, I would type "mycapture.com" into the "Address of Web site" field and click the "Allow" button.
- 5) Click the "Ok" button to save the settings.
Shipments within the United States:
- 1st Class (USPS) Mail - up to 10 business days
- Priority (USPS) Mail - up to 5 business days
- Second Business Day - excluding weekends and holidays
- Next Business Day - excluding weekends and holidays
- Your Name and mailing address
- The Order Number
- The items you were supposed to receive
- The items you received in error, or the items you are missing
1890 Beaver Ridge Circle
Norcross, GA 30071
- Your order number
- The reason for the return
- Your request for a reprint or refund
Q: Why did I have to enter my e-mail address to upload photos or post comments? Will I start getting spam and junk mail?
Q: What types of image files can I upload?
A: Images uploaded to site must be a .jpg format and must be photos you take personally. Images that have been retouched should not be uploaded in any way. Images that are non-photo artwork, photos that have been downloaded from the web, stock or celebrity photos, copyrighted images, screenshots, panoramic or oddly sized photos will be rejected. Any and all content that is inappropriate for public areas, questionable content and/or nudity should not be uploaded and will be rejected. Users should not upload photos that are out of focus, under-exposed or over-exposed, unless it's done artfully. Photos should be crisp, not too dark or blown out. We encourage good photography and a good viewing experience for the photo sharing community site.
Q: What information should I include in my caption?
A: Please include the location where the photo was taken and the circumstance, if appropriate. Do not use the caption field to advertise your website.
Q: What size images can I upload?
A: The site only supports .jpg format. Photos can be any size. Video files should be in the following format: .avi, .dv, .mov, .qt, .mp4, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .wmv.
Q: I uploaded a photo to an album. Why isn't it showing up?
A: All photos go through an approval process before appearing on the site. If you have uploaded an image that falls into a category we don't accept (as specified above), we will not approve the photo. Otherwise, it will show up in the appropriate album once the photo is approved.
Q: I commented on a photo. Why isn't it showing up?
A: All photos are reviewed and approved before appearing on the site. However, photos that contain questionable content, profanity or hate, will be rejected.
Q: How do I suggest a new album or category?
A: Send a suggestion to email@example.com. In the subject line, type "How about a new category?" We will review all recommendations and determine whether or not it fits within the scope of the site. If approved, we will notify you that the category has been created.